Floral Street x Van Gogh Museum®: A one-of-a-kind-collaboration
A fruity, floral, gourmand perfume. A blue sky natural high, all year round. A daydreamer's fantasy. A fragrance for the enchanting, ethereal, sensuous and hypnotic.
Adding product to your cart
Mouth-watering natural pomelo and juicy passionfruit float over clouds of delicate apple blossom. Creamy vanilla, sandalwood, and nutty tonka bean are beautifully balanced with explosions of other-worldly crisp green matcha tea.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
floral street x van gogh museum®
A one-of-a-kind-collaboration. Your purchase supports the work of the Van Gogh Museum.
Did you know?
Our fragrance house Robertet has a long-term partnership with tonka bean suppliers in Venezuela, providing a stable source of income for isolated populations. This means our rich and nutty tonka bean ingredient is always responsibly sourced.
Vincent van Gogh’s oil painting masterpiece Almond Blossom was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote to Vincent, saying, “We’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.”