Diffusion time: up to 4 months / 3.4 fl. oz / 100ml
Is there anything more joy-inducing than a bunch of pink peonies? Well, yes – a diffuser to fill your room with their just-bloomed scent.
Adding product to your cart
Peonies plus a splash of crisp Sicilian lemon, fresh guava, and pink candy floss. As chic as it gets.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
diffuser care tips
Keep out of reach of children (yes, even the pets). Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Place on a stable surface, coaster or mat and take care not to spill your diffuser as the oil may cause damage to your surfaces. We recommend using 2-3 reeds for a gentler scent or a smaller space. Use all 5 reeds for higher intensity or for larger rooms. Turn your diffuser reeds every 2 weeks for maximum scenting.
The mood: Armfuls of pink peonies blooming in a bottle. Sophisticated not soft, captivating not cute. Playful and chic, delicate and dreamy.
About the collection: Rose Garden is the ultimate power player flowers: a set of rose, peony and patchouli blends, harmonised with unexpected flashes of cotton candy, black pepper and green apple. A rose for all seasons? Make that a rose for all rooms. Are you ready to bloom wherever you are?