Floral Street x Van Gosh Museum®: A one-of-a-kind-collaboration
100ml / 3.4 oz
Inspired by one of Vincent van Gogh's favorite subjects, this is a scent to signify the first buds of spring. A fresh take on nature's masterpiece.
Adding product to your cart
Branches of soft white almond blossoms dancing against a crisp blue sky. Delicate florals, infused with creamy vanilla, green matcha and a touch of tonka bean.
- Our products are vegan and cruelty certified by the vegan society & PETA
- Our ingredients are all sustainably sourced
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable
- Our pulp boxes are crafted with 1 upcycled waste coffee cup.
the floral street difference
- We’re a female founded, independent British brand.
- Our fragrances are crafted by Jerome Epinette one of the world’s best master perfumers
- Containing 20% perfume oil our fragrances are luxury eau de parfum
- We’re a multi award-winning brand!
how to use
Simply pull off the cap, hold the glass bottle upright and spritz around the room as desired. As tempted as you might be, do not spray on your furniture or skin. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from open flames, children and furry-friends.
Fun Fact: Van Gogh chose to paint the painting from a unique perspective. He painted it as if the viewer is lying on the grass looking up at the branches with crisp blue skies beaming though.
This is our home fragrance masterpiece. For our one-of-a-kind collaboration with the iconic Van Gogh Museum we chose Vincent van Gogh's ‘Almond Blossom'. Almond Blossom trees flower early in Spring and symbolise the start of new life. Vincent van Gogh created the Almond Blossom painting as a present for his nephew, who was named Vincent after him. This room fragrance is tranquil, exquisite, smooth, serene.